Thursday 28 June 2007

No vex :)

Okay, I get the message CG :)

So sorry for the tardiness of my posts. Have been running around like a blue bottomed fly!

So far in the last couple of weeks;

  • I went out with the girls and stayed out till around 2am. Have not laughed so much in ages. Old and New friends are the best.

  • I read for my UK citizenship exam that I have been putting off for over a year, passed the test and now agonising about signing a cheque for £655 for my naturalisation forms!

  • I have also worked more full time days than ever, and managed to get my business orders out. Lord I praise mums who work full time. I can definitely say it is not for me. Career or no career, I know fit quench.

  • I saw Anita Baker in concert (Tuesday 26th of June) at the Royal Alert Hall, lovely but we were kept waiting for almost 2 hours before the start of the concert. Was worth it, though. Need to keep taking my Omega 3 capsules; I had forgotten most of the songs!

  • Went out with the work team to entertain out customers. Not a drinking girl else I am sure I would have fallen asleep at around 9pm. Lightweight

Somewhere amongst all these, I saw Oceans 13 at the cinema, my first movie at the cinema in almost 4 years.

So I think I deserve a medal even if my to do list never gets shorter. Still need to sort out my driving and my lardy bottom. Hmmph. Off to bed and then to the post office and the doctors for a checkup. Bah Humbug!

Oh Lord, the Spice Girls are reforming. I am going to sleep. Wake me up when they are gone. Take That, yes, Spice Girls, NO

8 comments:

BlogVille Idol said...

hey pple,blogville idol is finally coming to an end...we have two contestants left and they have sung their songs,pls go to out page and listen to them via our voice player and vote for them on d vote poll..pls leave us a comment too...tank u for ur support thru out the contest

Morountodun said...

"Old and New friends are the best"
Is there anything in between that isn't so good? lol.

I remember a time when Anita Baker, Whitney and Luther was all I ever listened to. Would have loved to have been at the concert...

Unknown said...

"Takethat yes, Spice girl no." LOL!! All I say is "let the bitching begin....."and it definetely will.

Seem like you've been having an eventful time. Anita Baker hmmmnn?!?!? I need to get out more. LOL!!

JD said...

Yep Anita Baker was worth the wait :-) Still say its easier to find babysitter with 1 kid.

p.s - cant wait till our next laughing session

p.p.s - you seem to be getting more of a life this days. LOL

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Oh, so you don't like the spice girls? lol! Glad to know you are managing to get some laughs in between the busy moments.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

you haven't put up a post in a while. Hope you are well.

Pilgrimage to Self said...

Anita Baker???? You mean she is still around? I used to love her music back in the day.

Oh, BTW, was with bernie last week. Turns out she knows you as well. Small world.

Christian Writer said...

Kemi, it's official. You're a lazy git. Update your blog.