Thursday 18 June 2009

And the news from our end...

It is official. KML is with child (How twee is that??)

I have not really being away from Blogsville. I was just updating a hidden blog which I will unhide today. KML TTC

Funny how life seems to stop when you are not feeling well but it is off now with renewed vigour. Still not enough energy and strange eating patterns but we are fine.

BabaLopes is bemused and has become the chief cook and bottlewasher. More of the bottlewasher really and Lopes is as pleased as punch. Her prayers are to blame for all this. Thank God for the mercy he had on me as he did no grant Lopes her wish as she wanted TWINS. You wan kill me!

I have noticed that a few of my beloved blogs have gone awol or simply vanished. Will be off to search for some more.

I do need refresher courses as I have forgotten everything that I learnt with Lopes. Will happily accept offers of food and love and attention. Come on, you know you want to. I love fish and chicken and since MamaKemi arrived on Monday, fried stewed goat meat.

Off to digest my Amala and ewedu.

5 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Fried stewed goat meat? Specially made by your mommy? I was just about to leave you a sweet message but now, na fight because you don dey make me longa throat.

Abeg oh, Mama Kemi, send me my own oh!!!!!

=) Congrats again, and my prayers for that child and your family remains the same. Off to check out the new blog

Mommy said...

Finally!!!

I knew something was up.

Congratulations, and jubilation...we gate crashing for ofada rice (lol)...oh shucks, you don't leave here anymore.

You had a hidden blog? Flying over ASAP.

Take care of you ok! And kisses to Lopes.

Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simi Speaks said...

oh wow!! awesome news!! so happy for ya.. u want boy or girl? Either way, wishing you a safe and blessed delivery! :-)

i bet lopes can wait to have someone to boss around. lol

aloted said...

first time here..i think...and i love how u write...congrats on the little one!!!!