Saturday 4 July 2009

Deep thoughts

And I thought I had escaped deep introspections for a while as I had the baby to think about.

Went out to a friend's for a dinner party with a subset of my sista friends. Deep questions that made me think about certain things for the first time and this song sums up my thoughts..




I hope some good answers come through and that they do not lead to more questions.

Off to bed. It's 12.42am and I am teaching in Sunday School tomorrow :) That will definitely cheer me up. Children have a way about making things easier.

2 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

look on the bright side of things if you can. You will face your challenges when the time comes. And, if that time is now, God's courage is on your side.

KemiMamaLopes said...

Amen, SSD. Thanks a lot. Still no answers but at least no questions either :)