Wednesday 16 May 2007

Ah What Bliss

I work part time and should have been at work today but took the day off as we are off for a naming ceremony today. I had thought the ceremony would start early but it's due to start at around 6.

So Tolu went to nursery and DH went to work and I had my day planned out. You know how you carve out the day into sections so it was 9 - 10.20, clear sitting room, unload and load dishwasher, pick up bits, clear workstation, 10.25, pack orders while watching Oprah, go to post office etc.

But the day went like this, clear sitting room, download and print orders, sit on Sofa with bread and cheese, watch Oprah, Eat Eba and Ogbono for Lunch and fall asleep while watching Columbo. What Bliss :) Have cooked some white rice to go with the designer stew for the naming ceremony, the rest is being picked up at the caterers as I type.

This is the life. And better still, I get to do the same thing tomorrow and will pack some orders. Must dash, Columbo is on again. Twice in one day on Channel 5.

PS. CalabarGal, the eba was only one tablespoon, honest!

7 comments:

Naija Vixen said...

Just discovered your blog,loving it so far!!have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Eba was only one spoon?!?!?! I'm horrified!! LOL!! Bread is equally off limits you know? Report to my blog daily and give me a report of all things you ingest. That will shame you into sticking to our plan. (smile)

Unknown said...

Who had a new baby? Your neighbours or relatives? You havent mentioned any new baby recently.

I want a receipe of the designer stew please!! Straight to my email. Thanks.

soul said...

hmmm...
do you post your orders through regular post or do you have different business arrangement?

Anonymous said...

Yes, that does sound blissful! I envy you, oh. With 3 kids I can't remember the last time I eat ogbonno soup and eba and then fell asleep to Columbo!

Please stop by my 'mommy' blog and/or visit
http://nigeriancuriosity.blogspot.com
and participate in the Nigerian Proclamation project.

Oh, BTW, please update!

Blessed Child said...

Eba & Ogbono for lunch...yummmm..Thanx for looking out for me on my blog.I'm back...Where are u too??

KemiMamaLopes said...

@ NV. Many thanks for dropping by.
@CG. Daily reports too shameful. My husband's friend's wife had the baby. Designer stew via caterer. I told you I was on strike :)
@soul. Take all parcels to the post office already weighed and stamped.
@Solomonsydelle. Jealouly guarding my one child status though I know that has to change sometime. Missed the proclamation. Sorry.
@blessed child. Welcome back.
@All. Promise to update more often.