Monday 17 March 2008

Mummy Jesus is a sheep


Continuing on from Lopes' God is...... series.

Our church has a a newly revamped junior creche and Lopes' went for the first time 2 Sundays ago. They had the pictures, the paintings and made a cotton wool glue picture of a wooly sheep.

The text for the service was that Jesus was the Lamb of God. But not according to Lopes. According to Lopes, Jesus is a Sheep. Go figure :)

Have had a funny old past week, very bad cold and had the flu for the second time in 2 weeks. I kid you not, had it the week before, was fine for a week and then Wham, off again. I wonder if I qualify for a flu jab. Might just go and whinge at my GP. Off work again, I think my body just wants to stay at home.

At the moment, I am puffing 2 different inhalers, steroid and the ventolin and might be getting addicted. Dr Naapali, what is the prognosis? Have the dreaded smokers cough and have only ever smoked 3 cigarettes in my 35 years. I think I need a holiday. :)

Diet going excellently, must get to the exercise phase soon. But in this last couple of days, I have no taste buds and so want to eat all the nasty things that are not too good for me. So far, 6kgs down but I am on a plateau way to soon and need to kick start it once I get rid of these bugs for good.

Got the most amazing news recently. My Godson, got his place at his school. God is a good God


3 comments:

Naapali said...

KML: please see your doctor, really. It is unusual to get the flu twice in the same season, more likely a bacterial infection following the viral flu.

I also fell off the exercise wagon after battling with a viral infection but plan to hop back on.

soupasexy said...

i second that o...pls go see a doctor. cheers!

Mama4 said...

If sympton persist after three days,please consult your doctor.