Wednesday 17 October 2007

2 weeks off!

2 posts in one day, talk about making up for lost time!

My husband is away to Nigeria for two weeks and a few things have become very clear. As much as I rant and rave when we have our spats, I cannot cope as a single parent. Lopes pines for her dad and draws pictures of him all the time. Also I can't sleep well and keep checking to see if Lopes is fine. Help, need to sleep. Also sleep with one of DH's tshirts on my pillow so I cam smell him. How sad is that!!!!

We should have gone with him as that was the plan but packing for home and being home frankly scares me. Will leave that for another post. Anyway my mum was here and only left last week so no great hurry to go home.

I do love the time off and have lost 3kgs already with the diet and my new toy. A nintendo wii. I always wanted one and thought it would be great for exercise so DH got me one before he left. I am sure the neighbours think I am a bit loopy. All that hopping around like a demented rabbit. I am a pretty good boxer too :) If you ever wanted one and needed convincing, GET ONE NOW. UK stock levels are almost non existent.

Oh and the other thing that has become clear, I am too old not to be able to drive. So North Londoners, stay home most evenings and on Saturday mornings. I will be the one either at the front of a long line of traffic or will be the road-rager shaking her fists out of the window as I try out my Lewis Hamilton moves!

3 comments:

Christian Writer said...

Kemi is learning to drive?! Stand back everybody!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Congrats! 2 posts in a day!!! Yay!

So this wii helps lose weight? na wa oh!

Unknown said...

LOL at ur lewis hamilton moves.