Thursday 25 October 2007

Children, children everywhere

Today I have 5 children including mine in the house. They will all be here till Sunday afternoon at least. This I see as patience training. To everyone out there who has more than one child, I salute you.

They are all family and so Lopes has refused to go to nursery today so she can have great fun being the youngest child in the house. The oldest is about 15 years old so I don't really have to do much.

They sure can eat loads and Mr Tesco should be weaving his way in the delivery van to me any moment, which is great as I have already run out of milk and bread. I used to wonder what all the fuss was about when people complained that having children was expensive but now with older children around, I can totally appreciate that.

I now have to share my new toy but they have learnt much more than I have about the wii and they have only played with it for about an hour. I have now created a Kemi mii, a little me, which follows me across all the games. The things you can do. I have made the mii a little on the tubby side so it is quite true to life. Alas there were no extra features to give her backside the Kemi (J Lo eat your heart out) treatment. Did I mention that I was a boxing champion?? All that hidden aggression. Laila Ali, watch out!

Off to make some chocolate milkshake and some fairy cakes. Ahhhhh. I promise not to eat any.

2 comments:

Christian Writer said...

Madame, getting worried. No posts for months and then suddenly, you're blasting us with frequent posts. Na wah oh. Abi, you don see vision?

Unknown said...

Hope you enjoyed ur patience training. (Havent had any internet access for sometime)

Thats the thing with having teenagers around. U think u can find ur way around all those games and stuff but they open ur eyes to areas u never would have gone on ur own. So u're a wii mistress now huh? LOL!!