Sunday 21 October 2007

And...

We got a letter on Saturday morning offering Lopes a place at the school.

I have a God who never fails....

So one school down, two to go. Other assessments are in January, so I can stop the weird dreams for a while now.

Had a lazy Sunday. Woke up tired as Lopes decided she wanted to join me at around 3am and I was having none of it. Drifted off around 4am with her still muttering "mummy" from her room. Felt so bad but it had to be done.

A friend dropped by to say hello and stayed till evening. Such bliss. Just chilling and playing on the wii. I think I should get a bonus from Nintendo every time I talk about it. Very addictive.

Getting ready for another week. Off work for the week and DH is back in 7 days. Yippee!!

Ps. Diet still going well. Intend to be extra strict this week

6 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Howdo. Just blog surfing by...

soz about the finger. Just me bein me..

You love 'A Matter of Life and Death' = David Niven = you have excellent taste...

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

You are off for the week? Cool! Thank God for Lopes! By God's enduring grace, it will continue to be positive news. Amen!!!!

Unknown said...

This is serious! OCtober has been good to you - Multiple Posts! Wow!! A real miracle. LOL!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

5 posts this month! Wow! A great feat on ur part. I on the other hand seem to have caught the bug that you have just been delivered from. LOL!!

Nice to know ur mum is fully recovered now. Cheers.

KemiMamaLopes said...

@ Four dinners. Thanks for stopping by. Love the old films, they just don't make them like they used to.

@solomonsydelle. Thank for your prayers. God is a good God.

@CG. Where have you been? Get back to blogging, jo!