Wednesday 21 November 2007

Who helps me????

I am mother

I am wife

I am daughter

I am daughter in law

I am friend

I am acquaintance

I am worker

I am supplier

All I ever hear is "Can you help me...", "I need a favour...", "I appreciate you are tired..." "I know you are good at this...", "Have you got a minute..."

I am tired, flagging, sometimes hopeless, running on empty. Who helps me????

GOD

Normal, cheerful transmission resumes on Friday when Lopes and I will be making Christmas cookies and a dish I have named Chicken Mede Med. Recipes for the Chicken Mede Med are welcome as it's a totally made up name and Lopes is expecting a master piece. I will provide pictures.

3 comments:

Roz said...

my dear, you need lots of 'me time' make sure you get it and don't feel guilty about it. You will be a much better person for EVERYONE once you've had it.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... I had been unable to listen to your YouTube 'Be Magnified' on my AOL, but finally was able to listen to it over the internet. It brought tears to my eyes - Have been feeling very tender over the last couple of weeks and needed to hear such a song... (note to self - download song as soon as poss)

anevisa said...

You should revel in the fact that you are so much need by people around you....it shows how vital you are to everyone of them. At the same time, take time out for yourself alone, JUST YOURSELF!

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog.

Unknown said...

pictures of the chicken mede med pls......